TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEDCASES WEBSITE AND APPLICATION
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ADDRESSED BOTH TO CONSUMERS AS WELL AS TRADERS (WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 43 OF THE POLISH CIVIL CODE) WHO USE THE WEBSITE, UNLESS A PARTICULAR PROVISION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATES OTHERWISE AND IS ADDRESSED TO EITHER CONSUMERS OR TRADERS.
- This Website is owned and managed by MedIT Solutions Kurman i Wspólnicy Spółka Jawna [general partnership] with its registered office in Częstochowa (hereinafter also referred to as „MedIT”) in Częstochowa (postal code 42-229) at 139B Orkana (street), entered into the register of businesses of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Częstochowa, 17th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000725600, statistical identification number REGON: 369845473, tax identification number NIP: 5732899043.
- The following electronic services are available on the Website: User Account and Newsletter.
- It is recommended to interpret the words and terms capitalized in these Terms and Conditions in the following way:
- Website - e-learning platform managed by MedIT, available at https://medcases.io, which offers Users access to the Application.
- Administrator – MedIT;
- Terms and Conditions - the Terms and Conditions of the Website, made available at https://medcases.io/terms-and-conditions;
- Application - electronic service available via the User Account, designed for Mobile Devices, which offers the User an opportunity to develop diagnostic, clinical and therapeutic skills using a virtual patient; without creating a User Account on the Website, the Application is either not fully functional or it does not offer all of its functionalities for which it was designed, intended and created;
- User Account - electronic service enabling access to the functions described in detail in these Terms and Conditions, in particular enabling the use of the Application by the User;
- Mobile Device - telecommunications terminal equipment within the meaning of article 2 (43) of the Polish Act on Telecommunications of 16 July 2004 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2004, No 171, item 1800 as amended), having technical parameters allowing to download, install and use the current version of the Application.
- Where the context so requires, the use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and/or neuter genders and the singular includes the plural, and vice versa.